MXG – The new extra wide dash logger for motorsports
Extra wide, High Contrast 7″ TFT display
The MXG display features a high contrast 7” TFT display, fully configurable by a dedicated software.
You can create as many pages as wished, showing in different fonts and dimensions every information received by MXG, as well as math channels.
Swapping between pages can be managed pushing one or two push buttons.
An ambient light sensor keeps the back light at optimum brightness levels.
Eight configurable RGB alarm LEDs.
You choose the conditions, you choose the colors.
Select a solid alarm or flashing one – and the flashing frequency, choose to have an accompanying text message, and set the alarm priorities.
Integrated Shift Light Array
Choose from a host of advanced multicoloured RGB shift light patterns that can be customized to your liking, and for each unique gear when required.
Configure, calibrate, and download your data wirelessly over a secure 802.11 WiFi connection.
Lightweight aluminum mil-spec motorsport connectors standard on the MXG.
To pre-order your MXG – The Next Generation Full Color Dash Logger
- Linux Framebuffer drivers for small TFT LCD display modules @Raspberry_Pi #piday #raspberrypi (adafruit.com)
- Spaceglasses (glass-apps.org)
- RGB LED Panel – 32×32 (sparkfun.com)
- RGB LED Panel – 16×32 (sparkfun.com)
- Re: DELL Ultrasharp 2408WFP Shadows (eevblog.com)
- Toshiba Satelite L510 (reubencarl.wordpress.com)
- Advanced users – Re: omxplayer on TFT Display (raspberrypi.org)
- ONE CAR. TWO SIDES…. The All New Hyundai Veloster (evanshalshaw.com)
- Automotive Display Shipments Increase, Due to Global Demand for Electric and Hybrid Vehicles in 2013, NPD DisplaySearch Reports (virtual-strategy.com)
- Motorsport Dash Display with Data Logging (gridmotorsportblog.com)