Race Technology makes the come back to China, Hong Kong with the Dash2 Pro – A powerful and ultra configurable display with powerful processing. Specify a complete system in one compact component with optional on-board GPS data logging and control outputs.
It is a vehicle display system that has everything required to pass an IVA test (road legal) so you can replace your entire vehicle dashboard with the DASH2 PRO unit. The unit displays sensor data in the user’s preferred units, and warnings can also be set for critical channels. The unit has 5 screens of data which can be scrolled through using buttons (not supplied). The unit is configured using PC software via USB cable connection. Displayed data, units, alarms, shiftlights, RPM scale etc is all configurable to the user’s exact requirements. Lap and sector times can be displayed as GPS lap/sector markers are passed (requires GPS data logging option or connection to one of our GPS data loggers).
Race Technology have extensive experience in all areas of automotive electronics (for both industrial or autosport applications). It is split into three categories: 1) supply of data loggers, display units and sensors from our standard product range, 2) development of custom products for clients, and 3) consultancy work
- What is Data Logger? (northtreeassociates.wordpress.com)
- Log your data, then throw away? See how with disposable data loggers! (labfriend.wordpress.com)
- Infrared Cameras, Weather Stations, and Data Loggers: Technology We’re Thankful For (davis.com)
- GPS apps that let you know where you’ve been (reviews.cnet.com)
- Non-invasive/intrusive energy data logger (monitoringandtargeting.wordpress.com)
- New Hand-held Temperature and Humidity Data Loggers from Measurement Computing (virtual-strategy.com)
- NorthTree Associates Announces Distribution Agreement for dataTaker Data Loggers (northtreeassociates.wordpress.com)