We are pleased to announce that Circuit Tools Version 2 has now been released. This is a major rewrite and contains some great new features as well as a much faster interface. This is what you will find in CT V2:
The file can also be easily renamed ? a very useful tool when comparing files between drivers.
Automatic sector configuration
When you load a file, sectors by max speed are now automatically configured. You then have the ability to instantly toggle them on and off in the session data.
Video replay speed variation
You can now play a video at a variety of fast and slow motion speeds ? especially useful for comparing files in detail without the need to advance sample by sample. The playback functionality has also been improved. For example, by pressing the stop button twice you can now replay the file from the last stop position, or by pressing it three times jump to the beginning of the section displayed in the graph.
Six video playback
Up to six videos can now be played simultaneously giving you the ability to compare a range of track data. The video engine has also been rewritten to reduce the program’s impact on your computer?s processor.
- Video VBox R8 LMS Package by Grid Motorsport (gridmotorsportblog.com)
- VBox Sport – APP supported 20Hz Advance Data Logger (gridmotorsportblog.com)
- *Innovate Motorsports 3797 LC-1 Plus Kit includes LC-1, O2 Sensor, SSI-4 and Bung/Plug kit (innovatemotorsports3797sensorssi4ed3.wordpress.com)
- Rims Fitment Data Provider, SizeItUp Launches Fitment Data For BOSS Motorsports (prweb.com)
- 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Review & Ratings (automotive.com)
- -Innovate Motorsports 3837 LM-2 (BASIC) Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Wideband Meter (1 O2 Sensor) (innovatemotorsports3837digitalwidebanded9.wordpress.com)
- Audi RS5 DTM Racecar Revealed at Geneva (autoevolution.com)
- NASCAR’s New Fan & Media Engagement Center and G6 Testing Featured at Charlotte (fan4racing.wordpress.com)
- Hyper-hybrid LaFerrari could redefine green cars (dawn.com)
- Automotive Business: West Midlands at the heart of UK’s Motorsport Valley (birminghampost.net)