Inaugural Lamborghini Super Trofeo Asia 2012 Finale came to the beautiful Shanghai International Circuit. With The full grid line up of 17 Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo team, it was a full bull run for the big trophy.
Representing Hong Kong team was Kevin Tse and Keith Chan in their car #88 sponsored by Kingsway, Hong Kong and Star River – Windsor Arch.
The race format, 50 minutes race time with one driver change puts team work to test. Race 1 was truly the roller-coaster ride as Keith battled up the field to 2nd place in class. An issue with the drive system causing the car to lose power in the front, the team battled hard to keep their position as far up the field as possible. Race 2 starting from 8th in class, first stint saw Keith chasing up to 4th place then when Kevin jumped into the driver seat, with strong pace chasing up the pack, fought through the heat of the field, bringing the #88 car home in class 1st place.
The team was also using Racelogic Video VBox Lite to help them review and analyze the driving techniques to gain the best possible pace.
We look forward to another exciting season in series such as the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Asia in 2013.
- Super Bull: 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo Revealed (wot.motortrend.com)
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale (motortrend.com)
- Official: 2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo racecar is unveiled (autoblog.com)
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Trofeo 2013 unveiled (gizmag.com)
- 2013 Lamborghini – Gallardo LP570-4 Super Trofeo (freshnessmag.com)
- Lamborghini Gallardo Protagonist In “Mission Impossible III” (motortrend.com)
- 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera (motortrend.com)
- Lamborghini Reveals 2013 Super Trofeo Race Car, Hints At U.S. Series (businessinsider.com)
- Here’s What Groupon’s New Concept Store In Hong Kong Looks Like (GRPN) (businessinsider.com)
- Senna hoping to keep Williams seat (inautonews.com)