Drift Innovation are pleased to introduce three new heavy duty mounts to ensure that Drift cameras hang on throughout the high intensity, high speed, and variable terrain of action and motorsports. The Suction Cup Mount, Handlebar Mount, and Rollbar Mounts are designed to hold Drift cameras securely in place, allowing them to capture the best possible POV footage.
A newly designed suction mount specifically made for all current and previous model Drift cameras. This rugged, industrial strength mount is perfect for attaching Drift cameras to a car, windscreen, motorbike or snowmobile. The durable polymer composition combined with the addition of the new, ratcheted washer the Drift Suction Cup Mount will securely lock your camera in a set position, even under extreme conditions. This new design focused on reducing the weight of the mount by over 50% to its predecessor ensuring that it keeps vibrations to a minimum at high speeds. Making use of the rotating lens and rotating universal clip that are a signature of Drift cameras, the Suction Cup Mount can now be set up to an even lower profile allowing for that perfect shot. This new design also keeps the amount of parts needed to an absolute minimum.
- Drift HD New Silicon Skins In Active Colors and Style (gridmotorsportblog.com)
- Drift HD On-board Lap with the Redbull F1 Team | Drift Action Cameras (gridmotorsportblog.com)
- The Best Action Camera [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- Automobile HKG HD Camera Test Feature: Drift HD – GoPro Hero 2 – Oregon Scientific ATC Mini (gridmotorsportblog.com)
- The Best Action Camera (gizmodo.co.uk)
- BAC Mono – Closest Road Car to Formula 3 (gridmotorsportblog.com)
- Drift Teams Up With Formula Renault Pilot Pete Olson (gridmotorsportblog.com)
- Tech Feat.: Race Start Technique by Pete Olson (gridmotorsportblog.com)