HKAA Roadsport and Circuit Hero race driver Bill O’Brien tested out the stinging Lotus 2-Eleven at Brands Hatch. Check out the video where he just walk pass Audi R8, Maserati GranTurismo with no sweat.
Bill: “Track is just great!!! Car was way better than I expected for a “track car”…The race spec car will be real good.”
Stay tuned for all the action!
- Practice laps at Brands Hatch GP (oneracersview.com)
- BMW Hospitality at Brands Hatch DTM (primaryfinancesolutions.com)
- At the double! Byrne makes it two at Brands Hatch with second triumph (mirror.co.uk)
- Kids as young as 11 introduced to driving by MINI (360news.co.uk)
- ‘It feels good to win’: Shane Byrne wins race one at the Brands Hatch Grand Prix (mirror.co.uk)
- What It’s Like To Race With The Fastest Man In The World [Video] (jalopnik.com)
- Trackdays continues to increase its selected of track dates (prweb.com)
- Trackdays.co.uk release date-specific special offers for August and September (prweb.com)
- Recent good weather brings a boost to track day bookings for Trackdays.co.uk (prweb.com)
- Brands Hatch Caterham Racing (queencazshinanigans.wordpress.com)