In the third installment of our series of edits from Formula One, this time we’re on-board with the F1 Redbull Team – working with both the RB6 and RB8. Taking the Drift action cams for a spin around Circuit de Catalunya in sunny Spain, in conjunction with Whisper Films, we managed to get some sick on-board footage to share with you guys.
Again the new Drift suction cup mount proved it was perfect for the challenge, coping with the G-force, speeds and vibrations of an F1 car was certainly a good test of it’s capabilities! Keep checking back to the Drift blog for updates on forthcoming accessories.
Artist: Wax Romeo
Song: No Flipping
- Top Gear catches up with F1 legend Alain Prost (topgear.com)
- Drifting Howls (cianphelan.wordpress.com)
- Behind the Smoke – Dai Yoshihara Formula Drift 2011/2012 Season – Episode 45 – Behind the Smoke 2 – Ep 11 Superstitions – New Jersey Formula D – Dai Yoshihara 2012 (crunchyroll.com)
- Reckless Drifting = Beheading? (newcarquotesonline.com)
- This Is What It Looks Like to Race a Formula One Car From a Driver’s Eye View (gizmodo.co.uk)
- Video: The evolution of F1 in 60 seconds (topgear.com)
- Video: 2011 British Drift Championship (topgear.com)
- What Does An F1 Car Look Like Cut In Half? [Video] (jalopnik.com)
- Sauber F1 Car Cutaway (sathyasays.com)
- Maldonado earns first F1 win (lfpress.com)