AFR Series Round 4 – Yosuke Yamazaki Won Again
The race was delayed and started on 15:58 in the afternoon. Yosuke Yamazaki continued dominating the race, led the race from the beginning and took home another winner trophy. Local driver Li Zhi Cong got rid of the technical problem started on fifth position but overtook No.61 Leo Ye and No.22 Satoshi Kosugi in T1, and in lap 2, Li overtook Shigetomo Shimono and won the first runner up.
Because No.16 Wayne Shen did not finish the race, he was started on 12th position. Depending on the racing experience, he fought to 6th position after the start, and overtook Leo Ye in Lap 3, he was 5th crossed the finish line, and gained the winner in IFC Class. Due to technical problem at the starting line, Kenneth Lau Chi Yung had to start from pit lane. By using fully racing experience, he overtook several cars and stood on the IFC Class podium as the first runner up.
Although the race was under dry condition, the crowded track made the race more exciting. Firstly Thomas Chow from Asia Racing Team spun in T1 but managed to come back. One minute later, Hopewill Buzz Racing Team driver Gaku Ishiyama’s back cover was opened; Guille Pintanel also from ART spun into the grass ground in T7, at the same time, Yang Xi and Samson Chan had a small crash, Yang Xi was brought into the grass and retired from the race, lucky for Samson, he was managed to come back.
Safety car came out and back at 16:25. However another two cars was retired from the race: young driver Chan Cheuk Yip had another crash with Samson Chan, Chan Cheuk Yip was collected into the gravel, and Samson Chan again succeed in coming back to the race. John Shen who had a great chance to stand on the podium spun into the gravel in T4 and lost the opportunity.
Round 4 in International Class, Yosuke Yamazaki was the winner, Li Zhi Cong was first runner up, and Shigetomo Shimono was on third. In IFC, Wayne Shen was the winner, following by Kenneth Lau Chi Yung and Samson Chan.
- Premier Shaw to make the most out of the Ursulas Hen Party Open 525 (blogs.bettor.com)
- GO Rentals Sponsored Rookie Impressive in Formula First Debut (gorentals.co.nz)
- Miscommunication: Pit call costs dominant Denny Hamlin win at N.H. (aol.sportingnews.com)
- Juncadella convincingly wins Masters of Formula Three at Zandvoort (bertholdbouman.wordpress.com)
- Zombies give runners additional motivation for obstacle course race (denverpost.com)
- Australian GT – An Unpredictable Shannons Saturday in Sydney (beyondtheredline.org)
- British Grand Prix Williams (johnnyjohnsen.com)
- Keselowski gets past Harvick for Nationwide win | Auto racing (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- NASCAR Truck Series Drivers Want More Races In 2013 (sbnation.com)
- New F1 Race Stars game revealed (topgear.com)
- Best Marathon I’ve Ever Run, Part One! (runningbeforeiwalk.wordpress.com)
- Shop Buzz’s Fall Outfit (fabsugar.com)
- Oh Man: Who Looks Best With A Buzz? (bellasugar.com)
- Google Buzz and Small Businesses (amsterdamprinting.com)
- How to Use Buzz Marketing to Turbocharge Your Content Marketing (slideshare.net)
- ‘CBS Buzz Tour’ Reality Stars To Stop In Detroit (detroit.cbslocal.com)
- How to Apply Buzz Marketing Principles for Effective Internet Marketing (bjconquest.com)
- BuzzMarketing Product Turns Firms into Media and Client Magnets (prweb.com)
- Dragonflies creating a buzz in Sask. (cbc.ca)
- Rookie Buzz: Vikings’ Greg Childs (espn.go.com)
- buzz consists of a congenital in two mega pixel camera (politics4all.com)