Pan Delta Racing Festival Spring 2011 奧迪泛珠春季賽 – 01
As the opener of the 2011 racing season, the Pan Delta Racing Festival at Zhuhai International Circuit (ZIC) was packed with racing fans to witness one of the leading Chinese motorsport event on the calendar. With GT Challendge (Lamborghini Gallardo, Porsche Cup Car, Ferrari 430), Renault Clio Cup Race, Circuit Hero Series (GTR 800, Evolution 600), Roadsport Series (S2000, N2000, 1600cc – DC5, CL7, FD2, GD) and CSBK, this is set to be an eye opener for the season.
For this blog we’re switching from a written blog, to a video blog so you can catch the action like you were actually there. So stay tuned and enjoy the excitement of the motorsport action.
Or visit the full video site on: http://www.g-me.com.hk/
First up is the introduction of the Pan Delta Racing Festival Introduction, an interview with TRC Racing Team
- QA: A few quick tips on Formula Geely and the ZIC, Zhuhai International Circuit (tommyhwchan.wordpress.com)
- Pan Delta Racing Festival Autumn 2010′ – Season Finale with my Supra (tommyhwchan.wordpress.com)
- Reiter Engineering unveils new race-spec Lamborghini Gallardo LP600+ (autoblog.com)
- Dunlop tyres set to roll into Dubai for record-breaking racing spectacular (etyres.co.uk)
- German Carmakers Tapped for Motorsport Safety Cars (luxist.com)