First i would like to thank my team TRC (Type R Club) for getting me into the international racing scene, in 2009 July, I made my first international outing at Formula D Singapore. (Refer to http://tommyhwchan.xanga.com/710400160/race-day-formula-d-singapore-2009/)
Although i was rather unfortunate not to have made it to Formula D Thailand and Malaysia, but life is filled with all kinds of challenges.
In the karting field, I’ve managed to pick up a few trophies. A winner at Carsland/WM Cup Race, runner-up in Club de Roadster karting cup, and runner-up in GV Enurance race, and a 2nd runner up in WM Yamaha Cup.
At the back stage I have been operating as race engineer and driver data analysis for my team in Macau Grand Prix, HTCC N2000 and Super Production class, we’re gaining momentum in the improvements, as I entered at a relatively late stage of the racing season, the coming season for HTCC we’ll have more time to prepare and thoroughly test the cars to gain better results.
In 2010, with the help of a few famous brands, which I’ll disclose in an appropriate time. Here are some of my main focus in the racing field: –
– Formula D Asean League (Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, there are talks on an extra stage in 2010 too)
– HKCKK Championship (香港雞車王) 2010, there will be 8 fixtures in the series
– Pan Delta Racing Festival Drift Shows, at Zhuhai International Circuit.
– Racing Engineer and Driver Data Analyst for Team TRC for HTCC N2000 and Super Production class races. Possible entry as racing driver (TBC)
– Race Control responsibilities at Pan Asia International Karting Race and HKKC races
Finally, I would like to give a special thank you for all my friends who had been interested in my racing development, I hope to bring more entertainment and more in-sight to the field of race for everyone who enjoys a piece of the action.
And I definitely cannot miss out the ongoing support from my family and relatives. Thank you.
Best of luck for everyone in the year 2010’…